SpezialSeminarTrading with Brazil
Immersion into the changing Customs Administration of Latin America‘s major economy
Brazilian GDP places the country among the 10 major global economies, a consumer market with more than 200 million members. The country has lived a financial downturn for the last years, but work is being done to change this scenario, with the on-going reforms proposed by the government, which is pursuing a business-friendly environment in opposition to the redtaped procedures borne for so long.
Designed for German based managers and trade professionals with current or planned business activities in Brazil, this one-day course will provide an overview of law, regulations, and practical aspects affecting imports and exports into and from Brazil. Laws affecting foreign investors, manufacturers and distributors of goods within Brazil will also be discussed. The seminar will focus on providing investors and companies operating in Brazil the necessary knowledge to benefit from special programs and to maintain compliance with procedural and/ or legal requirements.
Aim of the seminar
Assess the business opportunities in one of the largest consumer markets in the world, getting to know the challenges on trade & tax regulations that will need to be faced in the emergent country.
- Import procedures
- Duty & VAT related
- AEO and customs compliance
- Customs modernization efforts
- Getting to know Brazil: Markets & industries, Macroeconomy/Pension reform, Tax reform, Customs modernization, Governmental anti-bribery programs
- Import regulations:
- DDP is not permitted, Customs procedures, Duty & VAT
- Special Customs Regimes, AEO Program
- Trade subjects:
- WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement implementation
- Current FTAs
- EU – Brazil (Mercosur) FTA negotiation
- Export controls
- Legal and tax aspects:
- Strategies to enter Brazilian market
- Corporate law
- Income tax and transfer price
Teaching Methods and Intended Number of Hours
The seminar lasts 6,5 hours.
This seminar is intended for export and import, supply chain, finance and tax management and trade compliance officers and employees who need a detailed overview course in Brazil customs practices and tax aspects.
The seminar will be held in English.
- Internationales Business
- Warenursprung & Präferenzen
Ab€ 690,00zzgl. 19% MwSt.
- umfangreiche Seminarunterlagen
- Erfrischungsgetränke und Pausenverpflegung
- AWA Zertifikat
Eine optimale Ergänzung bietet/n Ihnen diese/s Seminar/e:
Eine optimale Ergänzung bietet Ihnen dieses Seminar:
Eine optimale Ergänzung bieten Ihnen diese Seminare: