Spezial MCA – Information Webinar for the Master in Customs, Taxation and International Trade Law
Overview of the course, benefits to your career and questions answered
Since 2014, the University of Münster in partnership with the AWA Foreign Trade Academy has offered an online Master’s designed for customs professionals who are aiming for a career as strategic customs managers. The
has been recognised at national, European and international levels by:
- AQAS e.V. agency for quality assurance in Germany
- World Customs Organization (WCO) as fulfilling its PICARD Professional Standards for Strategic Managers
- European Commission within its European Customs Competency Framework
Graduates will be awarded the degree Master of Customs Administration (MCA) from the Law Faculty of the University of Münster, ranked among the finest.
The MCA programme is offered each year in October. Applications should be submitted at least four weeks in advance.
This free information webinar allows you to learn more about the online Master’s programme from Prof. Dr. Hans-Michael Wolffgang (Academic Director) and Dr. Christopher Dallimore (Head of Studies). Of course, you can also ask questions about the program during the webinar, which will be answered by Prof. Wolffgang and Dr. Dallimore.
After the webinar, you will have an overview of the MCA programme and understand how it will benefit your customs career. You will also have an opportunity to ask them any questions you may have.
- Important information at a glance (degree, duration, cost etc.)
- Content of the study modules
- What added value does the Master's programme offer you?
- Question and answer session
The course is open to customs practitioners from the private and public sectors. The target group includes the employees of commercial companies, customs brokers, officials from customs administrations, financial and business ministries and regional and international organizations.
The webinar’s language is English.
Before, during and after the webinar
How do I take part in an AWA webinar or an online appointment? On this page you will find all the information about the required technology and the procedure for a webinar.
- umfangreiche Schulungsunterlagen
- Erfrischungsgetränke und Pausenverpflegung
- AWA Zertifikat